eCheck Online Roulette Guide for 2017
Ever wish you could just write a check to play online roulette, get cash in your hands, and start betting on red? You can, if you choose to play at an Internet roulette casino offering eCheck payments. We know what you're about to say. Wouldn't it take forever for the check to make it to the online casino by mail? It would. But eChecks speed up the process by making everything completely instant.
A few things that you can count on by depositing via eCheck include:
- Quick processing - you can play roulette on the web in a matter of minutes.
- No need to enter credit cards or open a new account at any e-wallets.
- You are in control of your spending since the deposit comes directly from your bank account.
Enjoy the secure banking option of eChecks when you play at our #1 ranked online roulette site, Slots.lv Casino.
Best eCheck Roulette Sites 2017
How it Works
Here's a quick guide to how funding your online roulette account with eChecks works.
- Sign up for an Internet casino that accepts eChecks. You'll find a list of top gambling sites on this site, and each one has been vetted to make sure they're 100% safe and secure.
- From the cashier, choose eCheck as your payment option. Enter your deposit option and follow the on-screen instructions. You'll be asked for your personal financial information, including things like bank institution number, transit number, and bank account number (the names of some of these terms vary from country to country). Many online casinos will provide you with a screenshot of a typical check used in your country. To make your online roulette eCheck deposit, simply grab one of your checks and input the numbers in the right box.
- Once the transaction goes through, you'll see the money sitting in your Internet roulette account. For the most part, the process is instant. You should know that, in many cases, it could take up to 7 business days for the money to be debited from your bank account. However, many web-based casinos realize that you want to play now, not in one week. That's why they'll deposit your funds to your account using eCheck right away, even though it might not have cleared. For the most part, you won't be able to withdraw your winnings until your online roulette eCheck deposit has cleared.
With eChecks, there's no third party site to deal with. Your casino account is funded directly from your bank account, so you can remain confident that your personal financial information isn't in the hands of a third party. You'll also love depositing to your account with eChecks if you don't believe in using your credit card on the net. Many online roulette players - and shoppers in general, for that matter - don't trust credit card payments over the web. The online roulette eCheck deposit option is a safe bet.
Top Casinos Accepting eChecks
Not every online casino accepts eCheck for deposits. In fact, many don't, so paying for your Internet roulette bankroll with eCheck can be hard to come by. Thankfully, we've scoured the Internet to find the best places to play online roulette for real money using eCheck.
Our selections don't just offer eCheck as a payment option, but they offer it securely using the latest encryption technology to lock your bank account numbers from prying eyes. And they offer some of the best bonuses you'll find online, so you can hit the virtual roulette tables with a bigger bankroll when you deposit using an eCheck.
We recommend reviewing all our picks of the best gamblng sites before deciding where to play roulette for real money with eChecks. You can even download our Internet casino recommendations for free to see if you like what you see.
Frequently Asked Questions
eChecks are electronic checks for the most part. But don't be thinking old school, because these checks are not like those your grandparents used to pay bills with. No, these are sophisticated methods of deposit that work just like real money deposits. Once you set up your account and route it to your banking information, you can begin using your eChecks for fast, secure deposits into the online casino or your choice.
How does eCheck work?
eChecks work just like a certified check. After setting up an account with the eCheck system, you simply step back and let your bank and the online casino transaction commence.
Do they accept payments for online casino play?
Yes, the good news is that this is a favorite method of deposit for online casino players. Because eChecks are quick, easy, and secure, you'll never have to worry about giving too much of your information to the casino when using them. Not all online casinos accept eChecks, but those that do welcome eChecks with open arms.
Do they process immediately?
In some cases the deposits are immediate. One of the prime factors in using eChecks is that the deposits are reported to be instant. The time it will take is the time it takes for the bank to transfer the funds. In most cases this is at the same speed as making a purchase at your local store.
Do they have fees?
There are minimal fees imposed by the eCheck distributor. But beyond that there should not be additional charges.
Are they safe?
eChecks are one of the safest methods available at gambling sites. Your details are safe and protected by both the bank and the eCheck organization. You will give your banking information only once when you set up your eCheck account. They use the highest level of encryption to securely protect your private information. Your information is never given out to anyone else.
How are my winnings paid?
There are numerous options available to online gamblers. Most casinos have their own preferred payment methods, so from those options you will choose which option suits you best. Your winnings will more than likely not be paid back to you as an eCheck.