10 Roulette Tips To Help You Win More
Bet on your favourite combination of numbers with online casino roulette that's simple and easy, but betting blindly is not something you need to do. We've put together 10 of the most useful roulette tips and tricks to help you make money over the long haul. It's one of the easiest Internet roulette guides to follow, so make it part of your winning strategy. Here are the best tips on roulette from our gambling experts:
- 1 Play the Outside Lots of players looking for tips on how to win big at online roulette are told to bet on specific numbers for a huge bankroll boost. Payouts for hitting your number spot on at the roulette table are rather slim at 35:1 but the odds of hitting your number are even less at 37:1, which is why dropping $100 on a single number might not be the best option if you don't have a lot to work with. If you play the outside - which includes betting red, black, even, odd, 1 to 18, or 19 to 36, you've very nearly got a 50/50 chance of hitting a winning number.
- 2 Increase Your Odds on the Inside If you want to bet on specific numbers, don't forget that you don't have to bet on just one number. By placing your chips on the right place on a roulette board, you can play several numbers that are near each other on the board - with one single bet. The payout won't be as high as hitting a single number, but it will be higher than playing the outside - and that's a smart Internet roulette strategy.
- 3 Play European Roulette If you are looking for solid online roulette tips you need to play a version of the game where your chances of winning are slightly higher. European roulette eliminates the double zero that's famous in American online roulette games. That means you've got less chance of not hitting evens, odds, or your favorite color.
- 4 Take a Break from Online Roulette Sometimes it takes a different perspective to improve your online roulette strategy and that's why we recommend taking your game into a real world casino. You can chat with other roulette players, learn how they play and win, and ultimately absorb enough knowledge to develop your own personal guide to Internet roulette.
- 5 Try a Roulette Betting Strategy There's no single guide to Internet roulette that winning Roulette players follow, but many of them follow a betting strategy to help them build their bankroll. Some strategies involve doubling your bet every time you lose and lowering it when you win. Others swear by the opposite by raising it when you win and lowering it when you lose.
- 6 Monitor a Roulette Wheel Unfortunately you won't be able to do this online, but one winning roulette strategy involves watching a wheel like a hawk for hours and hours in an effort to find some sort of pattern.Certain numbers may be hitting more often than not or maybe events pop up more often.
- 7 Try Multiplayer Roulette Playing online roulette doesn't always mean you have to go it alone. Some of the best online roulette strategy development happens when you watch other players because you can learn a fair amount from watching other players. That's what makes multiplayer roulette online so great. You still play against the house, but other players are at the table with you.
- 8 Practice new Online Roulette Tips One thing that great roulette players have in common is that they all practice to improve their online roulette strategy. We advise that you don't just dive into things and go for broke without knowing how the wheel works.
- 9 Set Aside a Percentage of Your Profits You might win four spins in a row, but if you keep betting everything and losing numbers pop up, you'll eventually lose it all. Set aside a small portion of each win and don't touch it, we believe that's a winning strategy.
- 10 Play at Only Reputable Casinos No matter what Internet roulette guide you follow, it won't do an ounce of good if the casino you're playing at is not reputable. We have picked a number of online casinos that are safe, honest and reputable. Download them for free and try out our online roulette tips.
Roulette Cheat Sheet
Roulette strategy might seem complicated at first but, like everything else, it gets easier the more you practice. Our roulette 'cheat sheet', which can be downloaded and printed, gives you types of bets and different odds at a glance so you can always make the right call. After a while, you'll find you don't even need to look at the sheet.
How To Win Big On Online Roulette - Bonus Tips
1) Beginner's Luck:
Never let people at the roulette table convince you that you are guaranteed to have beginner's luck. This is simply not true. The luck you believe you have is perception. How is this so? Well, if you are a beginner, you already have a heightened sense of awe. You are emotionally connected. That is exactly what casinos want you to be. You choose your first column and you win. Now the rush of the 2 to 1 win has you going in for more. You feel lucky. After some time, you might be winning and your bankroll is growing. But be vigilant to hold on to it. Take that luck and take it slow - the odds are it will go as quickly as it came if you are not careful. The long-term odds are not stacked in your favor.
2) Choose Your Table Wisely:
Remember, there is a big difference between the American roulette table and the European table. The European table odds are increased by almost 3% points. The European table has a zero slot, but the American table has the zero and a double zero. Choose the table where you have the best odds of winning. You can always bet the zero or the double zero, and the odds are 35:1. That's not bad, but the likelihood of winning either is pretty slim. There are 37 numbers on the European wheel and 38 on the American. The reality is that the odds are 35:1, so even when a number wins the house does too. In the end, always choose the European wheel when possible. Every number counts.
3) Slow and Steady Wins the Roulette Race:
This philosophy doesn't just apply to life - it applies to gambling at the Roulette wheel too. It is not unusual to quickly go with your gut and overextend yourself on single bets, or by splitting numbers. But by sticking to columns or outside bets, you'll have better longevity despite not winning 35:1. But after you accumulate some smaller wins, then you can venture out on an occasional hunch and go for the bigger payout bets.
4) Keep Your Winnings Separate:
So, let's say you start with $100, and you bet $15 and win on a column. You just won $30 and still have your original bet. Now, take the $30 and put it in your winning stack. Leave it there. Next bet, maybe go for high/low. Or, better yet, black/red. This pays 1 to 1. So your $15 remains and the $15 win goes to the winning stack. Avoid the temptations to start doubling up or going for big numbers to catch up. Watch the roulette dealer, pay attention to the wheel, and get a feel for the other players before becoming too aggressive.
5) Be An Observer:
There is nothing wrong with waiting for a few spins of the roulette wheel before you place your first bet after buying in. Many players believe that the table you choose makes all the difference. Aside from the European versus American game reality, it is the physical aspect of the wheel. Many believe that watching for anything that can slant the outcome is important. For example, is the wheel a smooth one or does it wobble? Does the dealer consistently spin the wheel the same time every time? Watch for trends such as the color or number outcomes on the wheel. Most Roulette tables will show the prior numbers. Are there repeaters? Again, be observant. And that leads us to a final, important tip: Avoid drinking too much alcohol while playing. You can easily get carried away, lose track of bets, and sacrifice the potential of the overall game.